7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SARASOTA SENIOR LIVING
1. There are more than 50 assisted living, 35 independent living, 25 memory care, and 100 retirement communities in the Sarasota area.
2. Options may include in-home care, independent living, assisted living, memory care, nursing homes, communities, and respite care.
3. When you or your loved one begins searching for senior housing options, the process can take weeks, if not months.
4. Finding the right place requires evaluating the facility, location, services, lifestyle, amenities, pricing, and more. This is the specialty of Senior Living Selections. We guide you every step of the way!
5. Important details such as pricing, square footage, and available services are rarely available online, so it is better to ask for Senior Living Selections’ assistance.
6. National companies may not be a good option as they may have never visited the places they are recommending to you.
7. Senior Living Selections is made up of local advisors who help you find the best solution at no cost to you.
A Senior Living Selections advisor will personally meet with you, assess your needs, and recommend communities that offer the best options. Our local advisors will take you on a guided tour of facilities and communities. Finding senior care options in the Sarasota area has never been easier!
How Our Process Works
What people say
How many communities and facilities are there in Sarasota?
What are the options for care?
How long can the search take?
How do I find the right place for my parent?
National companies may have never visited the places they are recommending to you.