ASSISTED LIVING IN PORT CHARLOTTE
Senior Living Selections Port Charlotte is pleased to offer assisted living and a specialized Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care program. Our facility also exemplifies Senior Living’s dedication to meeting the needs of seniors and their families and being a good member of the neighborhoods it serves.
At Senior Living Selections in Port Charlotte, our outstanding associates, available 24 hours a day, do all they can to maximize a resident’s sense of freedom and integrity while alleviating the family’s fear for their loved one’s safety.
Associates are often willing to lend a hand, whether it’s with dressing, giving medicine reminders, or simply joining a resident for a walk through the gardens. Every day, we strive to put a smile on the faces of our residents.
SENIOR LIVING SELECTIONS’ ASSISTED LIVING AMENITIES IN PORT CHARLOTTE
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
- Nurse on-site 24/7
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious and nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Sitting areas and lounges on each floor
- Well-stocked libraries
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Movie theater
- Game room