ASSISTED LIVING IN BRADENTON
Senior Living Selections’ facility in Bradenton provides assisted living and memory care in a loving, homelike environment.
During our regular lifestyle programs, our residents are encouraged to exercise both their bodies and minds. Several bus trips are offered during the week, including two days for errands to the local post office, library, banks, and doctors’ offices. Our regular outings will help your loved ones retain their independence while remaining safe and secure. We’re also frequent visitors to local restaurants and the bowling alley, where we still aim for hits! And we spend a lot of time on our patio and courtyard when the weather is warm. What’s more, we strongly believe in giving back to the community and often host fundraising activities for local charities.
With our assisted living community in Bradenton, you can allow your loved one to flourish socially, mentally, and physically in a nurturing atmosphere that promotes independence and freedom of choice.
SENIOR LIVING SELECTIONS’ ASSISTED LIVING AMENITIES IN BRADENTON
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
- Nurse on-site 24/7
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious and nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Sitting areas and lounges on each floor
- Well-stocked libraries
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Movie theater
- Game room